The current schedule for the trip is as follows:
Departure: Wednesday 16 March 2022 Arrive in Alta before 15.00. We will sort out the best flights for you to join this trip
Ferry from Alta directly to Bergsfjord
On arrival or on the first morning: allocation of homes and safety drill (explanation of boats and use of on-board equipment)
Eight (!) days fishing on the 6.6 meter long and 2.7 meter wide Wild cabin boat, walkaround and 150 HP engine and GPS / fishfinder.
Friday 25 March 2022
Ferry from Bergsfjord to OKsfjord and by bus to Alta
Return flight home departing after 13.00 hours
Maximum 16 participants, minimum number of participants 12. Registration is possible until the beginning of December 2021 but full = full.
The trip consists of:
- Extensive Powerpoint infomration on the fishing trip in an online meeting
- Transfer to and from airport and location
- Personal guidance from worldsbestfishingtrips.com on the spot and on the fishing boat
- Four to six participants per house (2 per double room)
- Four participants per boat (planning by organisation)
- Towels, bed linen and final cleaning included
- Joint final dinner and award ceremony
- Of course there are great prizes to win from Cinnetic
- Starter set of Cinnetic, Hart and HTO with shad, sandeel, cap, bottom ship, etc.
- Personal photo book after the trip for each participant
Chance of great prices, improvement of your personal record and even more beautiful memories!
The costs of this trip are € 1,095 per person excluding flight.
Individual registration is also possible! Planning is on the basis of 4 persons per house, and shared double rooms.
- Flights to Alta
- Own food and drink but togehter with the other fishermen
- Fuel for your own boat
- Drinks at dinner